Thursday, October 13, 2005

And then there were Two (sound coils)

... and they were happy lying next to each other.
But first, I started out by lying this tube next to the one I completed the night before so I could attach the tape and begin winding in the exact same spot (see previous post for Materials Used). Creating the sound coils identically is my goal here.

The finished product is here. The second coil does not include the loop at wind number 50, otherwise it is identical. The creation of the sound coils done, look forward to the theremin brains before the weekend is out!

1 Comments:

Blogger ThereminWorld said...

Great job so far! I posted this to the ThereminWorld news feed today. We're looking forward to watching your progress. Cheers! -Jason

Friday, October 14, 2005 4:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home