Friday, October 14, 2005

Thanks for the interest!

The two sites that I supported in my blog have both written me up on their respective pages. My blog appeared on the Theremin World news feed today, and Chris's RS Theremin website also added a link to my adventure in Theremin building.
Thanks for the support, and I hope that this blog can continue to provoke interest in people both new (like me) and long-standing in the theremin community. Remember that I encourage any and all comments; the construction of this instrument is as much of a learning experience for me as anyone else.

2 Comments:

Blogger Óscar said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Saturday, October 15, 2005 4:55:00 AM  
Blogger Óscar said...

Hello! congratulations about your new blog.

I have linked it from my own Theremin blog "Mi Theremin", and I have just talk about it in my most recent post.

I am also the Theremin Hispano Webmaster, so I will also link you from there.

I hope your new theremin works well. And I would really appreciate if you link me back too ;)

Me and lots of people will follow every post from you, even some of them in automatically-translated google spanglish ;)

Have lots of luck with your theremin!

Saturday, October 15, 2005 4:58:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home